“Alcohowl” Website is committed to the protection of personal privacy and has adopted a policy to protect information about individuals. The Company and its affiliates hereinafter referred to as "We" or "Us" or "Our".
Since this policy contains important information, we encourage you to read it. If anything is not clear, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your continued use of the Website after such revisions are posted will constitute your agreement to such changes.
V. Personal Information, its collection, use and disclosure:
In order to make our services available to you, or to meet a legal obligation, we need to collect and use certain Personal Information. If you do not provide the information that we request, we may not be able to provide you with the requested services.
Some of this information we collect directly from you either in person or via a website, application or social media. We also collect personal information about you from other sources.
1. What Personal Information do we collect?
We collect personal information from you, which might include:
• Name, date of birth or country of residence
• Contact information such as email address, telephone number, address
• Contact information such as Account Details such as user name, password and unique user ID
• Photographic proof of age
• Your reviews about our services, information about your preferences and consumption habits
• Marketing communication and cookie preferences
• Employment history, salary expectations
• Details of your contact with us including recordings of any telephone calls
• Photographs and videos submitted by you or taken at one of our events
• Profile pictures and social media profile information: When we receive personal information about you from different sources, we may combine or link that information. Linking different sources of information enables us to provide a better customer support service when you contact us and to provide you with personalized services, content and marketing.
2. How and when do we collect Personal Information?
a. We collect personal information when you:
• access our services
• When you register with us
• participate in a prize promotion, contest or event.
• submit a review or participate in a survey
• communicate with us via social media
• contact us for assistance
• submit an application for employment
• interact with us on social media
b. We also collect Personal Information from other sources:
• Joint marketing partners, when they share information with us.
• Publicly available data bases
3. How do we use the Personal Information collected?
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. Unless we have your specific consent to use your Personal Information in a different manner, any Personal Information provided by you will be held by us and may only be used by us and its affiliated companies, agents, partners, or other related third parties as indicated on the Website or as described below:
• Marketing Analysis: We may use information for internal marketing analysis, for example, to assess trends among our consumers or to measure the amount of traffic to our Website. We may also share non-personal information with others, such as advertisers, in aggregate anonymous form, which means that the information will not contain any Personal Information about you. We will only share identifiable Personal Information with third parties for marketing analysis.
• Sale or Transfer: In the event of a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control or transfer of substantial assets to a third party, we may transfer or assign to such acquiring third party information concerning your relationship with us, including without limitation, Personal Information that you have provided and other information concerning your relationship with us.
• Legal Purposes: We may use your Personal Information in order to respond to notices, court orders or as otherwise required by any law, regulation, legal process or government request or where we believe such action is necessary in order to detect, protect or defend us and/or other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, theft, fraud and other illegal or harmful activity, to comply with our audit and security requirements, and to audit compliance with our corporate policies, procedures, legal and contractual obligations.
• Providing access to our services: We may use your Personal Information to provide you with the functionality of our services, events and promotions, such as by arranging access to a registered account. We may also use Personal Information to send you administrative information, such as changes in our terms, conditions and policies. We will engage in these activities to manage our contractual relationship with you and/or to comply with a legal obligation.
• Administering prize promotions, offers and events: We may conduct prize promotions, contests and other promotional offers. If you participate, we will use your information to administrate such promotions and offers. If you are lucky enough to win, we might ask you for further information so that we can provide your prize and we will ask you to provide a copy of your photographic ID so that we can verify that you are of legal purchase age and, if required, to satisfy eligibility requirements. Some of these promotions have additional rules containing information about how we will use and disclose your personal information. We use this information to manage our contractual relationship with you.
• Customer service: If you contact us, or we contact you, we will use your personal information such as your contact history for the purpose of providing you with assistance, handling enquiries and complaints. We will engage in these activities to manage our contractual relationship with you, for our legitimate business reasons and/or to comply with a legal obligation.
• Sending you information about our (and third parties') services: Where you have asked to receive marketing communications from us, we may send you information about our newsletters, promotions, offers or other information that we think might be of interest to you. We use Personal Information to send you marketing communications. You also may receive marketing communications from third parties if you have consented to receive alcohol marketing messages from an approved third-party partner. We will engage in these communications because you have consented to the same.
• To monitor for fraud and security purposes, for example, to detect and prevent cyberattacks or attempts to commit identity theft;
• Security: We may use information collected from monitoring our websites, online services and emails to protect you, our employees and our partners. This information may be passed to the police or to other appropriate authorities. We will engage in these activities to comply with a legal obligation or because you have consented to this Policy.
4 When is your Personal Information disclosed to others?
We understand that you do not want us to provide your Personal Information directly to third parties for their own marketing purposes without your consent. We limit our sharing of your Personal Information as follows:
• We may share your Personal Information with our service providers, who are instructed to only use your Personal Information in accordance with our instructions.
• We may share your Personal Information with unaffiliated joint marketing partners, but only if you have given us your consent.
• We may also disclose Personal Information where needed to affect the sale or transfer of business assets, in connection with a bankruptcy proceeding, to enforce our rights, protect our property, or protect the rights, property or safety of others, or as needed support external auditing, compliance and corporate governance functions. We may also disclose Personal Information when required to do so by law, such as in response to a notice or court proceedings, including to law enforcement agencies and courts in the countries where we operate.
Please note that we may also use and disclose information about you that is not personally identifiable i.e. Personal Information in an aggregate form that no longer identifies you.
VI. Other Information
We and our service providers also may collect other information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an identifiable individual (referred to as “other information”). This may include:
• Server log files and environmental variables
• Information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies
• Demographic information and other information provided by you that does not reveal your specific identity
• Information that has been aggregated in a manner such that it no longer reveals your specific identity
1. How is Other Information collected?
Other information may be collected in a variety of ways, including:
• Through your browser or device.
• Server Log Files: We use SCCM (Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager) compliant extended log files when recording web-server activity on our web servers including, for example, the IP address (a number automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider), device identifier, time and date of request, page requested, user agent, referrer and cookie values sent or received. The server log files are collected and analyzed to provide information about user activity in the aggregate and identify potential errors or problems with website performance. Collecting IP addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many websites
• Environmental Variables. We and our service providers may also collect certain environmental variables, such as your computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, OS version, device manufacturer and model, Internet browser, and Internet browser version. These environmental variables are collected by most browsers and can be used to optimize your experience on the Website.
2. USES AND DISCLOSURES OF OTHER INFORMATION
We may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. In some instances, we may combine Other Information with Personal Information. In those instances we will treat the combined information as Personal information while it is combined.
VII. SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION:
VIII. YOUR RIGHTS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION / YOUR CHOICES
You may request to access, correct or remove your personal information. You also may request to receive an electronic copy of your personal information to transmit it to another company (to the extent this right to data portability is provided by applicable law). In each case, we may require you to prove your identity and/or provide further information in order to identify your information. We will respond to your requests consistent with applicable law.
1. Accessing your personal information
You may ask to see what information we hold about you and to receive an explanation about how we process your data by using the “contact us” form.
2. Correcting your personal information
If we hold personal information about you that is incorrect, you have the right to tell us that it is incorrect and ask us to amend it. We will do this consistent with applicable law. If you would like to correct your personal information, please send an email to email@example.com
3. Removing your personal information
You may ask us to remove or delete your personal information from our database. If you do not want to receive promotional emails, please follow the relevant procedure to unscribe the same on the Home Page. If you wish to have your personal information removed from our database, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Your Choices
You can always limit certain information you provide to Us
5. Accesses, Correction and Other Rights
We respect your right to access and correct your Personal Information. If you have an online account, you can log into your account at any time to access and update the information you have provided to us. If you need assistance updating your Personal Information, please contact us.
IX. Link to other websites
1. Access to services by individuals who are underage
Our services are not directed to individuals who are under the legal age to purchase alcohol, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from such individuals.
2. Third- party services
3. Privacy Policies of Third Parties
4. Cross-border data transfers